Tuesday 7 April 2009

93/365


93/365, originally uploaded by Laquet.

Orange on blue. This is my saladier from the lovely potterie at Cressensac. I'm not visiting next week as I always spend a fortune. ALWAYS!
Snipped and snapped on my Nokia E71.

**PLEASE NOTE** We're off to France in a couple of hours. Vodafone have just told me that shall I do anything on my mobile except make a phone call in France they SHALL charge me a bleedin' fortune! So I guess I'll be uploading the /365 photos when and if I can - cross fingers that grotty French broadband in charming French commune works OR waiting til I come back and uploading in one fail swoop! Wish me luck ;o) **THANKYOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION**

1 comment:

Tina said...

For a couple of hours?! Were your ears burning today? I spoke about you during our lunch walk and mentioned how wonderful it would be to be so close to France!