Sunday 17 May 2009

119/365


119/365 part 1, originally uploaded by Laquet.

119/365 part 2
119/365 part 2, originally uploaded by Laquet.

I am going away on holiday on Saturday morning. I have to get up at daft o'clock to catch my plane to Gerona. Knowing full well that this week is going to be almost as crazy as last week I figured that I'd get a head start on packing the tiny suitcase* that Ryanair will allow me to take in the cabin of the plane. It's not all ironed yet but at least it's in one place.
And after that I figured I'd sort out my underwear drawer - and now I realise that I am at rock bottom. That's right folks ... photos of my underwear on the Internet. Thank the lord I'm not in it!!
Snipped and snapped on my Nokia E71.

* You've only got room to take 4 t-shirts with you for a week. **NOTE TO SELF** Get out of your usual habit of dropping food down your front or else you're going to run out of clothes by Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Pretty bras! Sometimes I just buy myself a new blouse ot t-shirt when I'm on vacation because it's a nice reminder of the vacation. But if you are limited on space, you'd have to mail some things back if you bought too much!

Fi said...

Look at that tidy knickers draw!

Good luck with the packing:)