Thursday 26 March 2009

82/365

82/365 part 1
82/365 part 1, originally uploaded by Laquet.
I went on a very boring - but necessary - training course this morning about child protection. When I say boring please, please, please don't think that I don't take child neglect and abuse very seriously indeed it's the fact that we get Acts and Laws and dates quoted at us until the cows come home. But what I hear you asks has CP got to do with this photo? Well the training took place at the beautiful Friars priory in Aylesford - do click-on and enlarge the photos for a better view.
82/365 part 2
82/365 part 2, originally uploaded by Laquet.
The best bit of the day were the very good, homemade sausage rolls at lunch time, well that and the gorgeous surroundings.

82/365 part 3, originally uploaded by Laquet.

And finally on my journey home a rainbow - it brightened my day immeasurebly! Don't panic - I wasn't driving, I leaned over Margaret's shoulder in a traffic jam!
Snipped and snapped on my Nokia E71.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Ok, this looks great! I'll email you about the comment field. But I have to say, that is a beautiful location for a meeting and training. I don't know how you concentrated, looking out the windows at such scenery.

Bev Sykes said...

So was that truck filled with gold? :)

mingling